- Pig Iron Public House, Cranberry Township, tapping party Apr 25
- Casey’s Draft House, Pittsburgh Southside, tapping TBA
- House of 1000 Beers, New Kensington, tapping party Apr 29 at 7:00
- Caliente Pizza & Draft House, South Hills location, tapping party Apr 26 4:30-6:30
- Double Wide Grill, all 3 locations, Mars, Southside, Irwin, all tapping Apr 28 at 5:00
- Bubba’s Gourmet Burghers & Beer, Bridgeville, tapping party Apr 27
- Blue Dust, Homestead, tapping party Apr 27 at 7:30
The exclusive beer will be brewed by Helltown Brewing, based in Mt. Pleasant, PA. Beeredeemable: An Irredeemable Russian Imperial Stout with a portion aged in sherry barrels and blended into the batch. This beer will only be made exclusively for 3 Rivers Comicon and New Dimension Comics, but a handful of bars will offer it on tap about a month before the Comicon on a May 20-21. “Last year, we just had the beer served at the bottle release party the Saturday of the con. This year, I wanted to get some of the better craft beer destinations involved, so a limited amount will be be on tap beginning Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week (April 21-30) at about a dozen bars. Each draft served will come with a free comic book!”, says McDevitt.
May 20th at 7:00 is the bottle release party at 3 Rivers Comicon in West Mifflin. Irredeemable writer Mark Waid and artist Peter Krause, who did the comic series and the beer label art, will attend to autograph bottles. Tickets at $50 include weekend admission to 3 Rivers Comicon, a t-shirt, food, and free samples of the beer including 2 bottles for fans to take home.